Saturday, February 10, 2007

Valentine Nugget Boxes

Oh, look what I made for Valentine's Day!! I think they turned out great!! I found a post about nugget boxes on the internet, but I think the little Hersey's Chocolate Bars are smaller in the States, bucause when I first tried making one, my little chololate bars wouldn't fit in
them.
So I played around with the pattern a bit, and this is what I came up with. I just finished making 11 of these adorable boxes.

I used Stampin' Up paper in Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel. The love hearts on the top are from My Sentiments Exactly, and all other images are from Stampin' Up! The organdy ribbon is from Stampin' Up! too.

Now if only I can not eat the chocolate bars before Valentine's Day...I might have to hide them on myself! lol...

No comments: