Saturday, May 05, 2007

Finally a new post!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry it has taken me so long to post again, but I've been soooo busy. I have been working at Southern Plains Co-op in the Bulk/Agro Department. What I am doing is helping customers (usually by carrying heavy feed and oil), receiving new products, and helping to set up the newly expanded store. It is actually alot of fun, but would be alot easier to do if I wasn't sick. I have a terrible cold right now (which I have had since Wednesday), and it doesn't help that I have been working alot of overtime at the Co-op, or that I have also been working at the new job that my husband and I just got, cleaning the Canada Post office in Bienfait. I need rest, but it just doesn't seem possible right now.

Here is the new card that I made last week. The card was for my other brother (Darren's) birthday. Darren is the youngest in our family. He is a great guy too, when I lived in Melville, if I had any problems or needed anything, all I had to do was call Darren and he came over right away!! I am very proud of Darren because he just got a job on the CNR (as a conductor). He made his first trip with the CN last week. Nobody deserves this job more!!!

I used Stampin' Up! paper on this card, and my beloved Cuttlebug!!! The set is called Ruff Day and is being retired by Stampin' Up! this year. I embossed the doggy with black embossing powder and then coloured it in with my Prismacolor pencils and blending stumps. The ribbon I used is from Stampin' Up! too, and I used a couple of my corner punches on this card. If anyone has any questions about any of my cards, be sure to comment or email me, I am here to share, and would be proud if anyone liked my card enough to copy it!

Hopefully I will have a card in the next week, but just to let you know, don't hold your breath, cause I've been told there is more overtime in my future! I will post when I can though, so don't give up on me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Card Trina!! I love the colors and the layout. Beautifully done...