Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bella - Simple Things

I really like working with Stamping Bella's images. And if you have ever talked to the woman behind the stamps, she is so much fun!! If you like the image (she is called veggiebella!) click here for the link to the Bella site.
The punch that I used on this card, I picked up in Minot last weekend from Hobby Lobby. It is the most amazing punch!! It's called the Paper Studios multi punch - botanical. It cuts circles, ovals, a square, is a border punch and also a corner punch!! Woo Hoo!!
-----
Here are the rest of the details:
Stamps: Stamping bella -veggiebella, hero arts clear design - share laughter set
Paper: georgia pacific cardstock, SU cool caribbean, Michaels cardstock pack
Ink: SU cool caribbean, ruby red, versafine black
Accessories: prima flowers, brads from the paper studio, may arts ribbon, SU photo corner punch

Thanks for all the amazing comments that some of you have left lately....you've really made my day!!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Great card, Trina.... and such a wonderful punch!

Annie said...

Fabulous card! love the bright colours and that punch sure is multi purpose!

Alhambra Club said...

this is great, love your bella and this card, the circle with the punch outs is fantastic. Great card.

Ila said...

I love this card Trina...love the colors, coloring and that new punch....I think I need one!!

Your blog is Excellent Trina so I have given you an Award....check my blog!!

Diane said...

Wow I love your card,and that circle punch border is awesome!!!

Deb Wood said...

Wow fabulous card, love that punch it adds so much pop to your layoout!!