Sunday, August 16, 2009

A spoon full of sugar challenge

Hello everyone!!

I actually played along with a spoon full of sugar's challenge this week. The challenge was a sketch from the very talented Camilla!! What a beautiful sketch this was to work with! I pasted the sketch below for all of you to see it, followed by my card.

I had to flip the sketch for my card, but I think it turned out fantastic!

Stamp: Magnolia, hotp expressions clear stamps
Ink: Memento black, copics, prismacolor pencils
Paper: Georgia pacific cs, bazill cs, basic grey lemonade dp
Accessories: baubles from stamping bella, buttons, prima flowers, sparkle brads, jewelry spacers, twine
Technique: Circle and scallop frame cut out with nestibilities, machine stitching, wings are glittered.

I hope you will all go and check out A spoon full of sugar and play along with their wonderful challenges!!
Have a great day, and thanks for the comments!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

beautiful card Trina, I love the papers you've used and the image is so cute hugs Jill xx

Debbie said...

This is beautiful Trina,Love the colours,Thanks for joining in with us this week,Hugs Debbie x

Ila said...

Gorgeous card Trina!!...your coloring and papers are Fabulous!!..I love the stitching and buttons!!...Luv Ya!!...Mom

Lim said...

Dear Trina,

I was so happy to see your comment in my blog :))
I have been so busy lately and also we went to Madrid for a couple of weeks. I'm sorry I have been absent for so long, but it's good to see you around. :)
I will write you soon.
Hugs,
LIM :)

Denise said...

Beautiful! Love that image.