Sunday, January 17, 2010

The last of my Christmas cards!

Hello Friends!!

Here are the last of my Christmas cards that I made this year! I know, pretty bad, eh....it's almost the end of January.
I bought these images online from All That Scraps. I love digital images! I love that when I order them....I get them just about instantly!! What a deal!!



I hope all of you are having as wonderful weather as we are having here in Sask. By 10 am this morning it was melting outside. Usually snow doesn't start melting until March!!
Well, I am off to bed. I was working on scrapbooking tonight, so hopefully I can get permission to post those pictures for you soon!!
Hugs,

8 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Trina, wow you've been busy what great christmas cards too. I hope you are having a great weekend, the sun is out here today and it feels like spring!!!! enjoy your sunday hugs Linda x

Kristine said...

Very CUTE Trina!! Love them all very much. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

debby4000 said...

Oh they're so gorgeous, sweet angel.
luv
Debby

Ila said...

These cards are all Beautiful Trina!!...I love the way you colored these Angels..the papers and details on them all is Gorgeous!!...Hugs, Mom

Eulanda said...

As always, so nice to see your work. Love the images and all your details to each card. So sweet!

Deb said...

gorgeous cards, those angels are so sweet! we are in the middle of a snowstorm right now, good time to stay in! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

bissecat said...

I love this cards amazind !!