Monday, March 26, 2007

We're all moved

We took posession of our house on March 15th, and then I spent a few days cleaning it (man, what a mess - I had to scrub every wall!! - went though quite a few Mr. Clean Magic Erasers!!)

We didn't actually get to start moving in until the 17th of March because of all that time cleaning!! Then on the 20th I had to head back to Melville (for a dentist appointment, and work on the 21st) AND....the Co-op staff put together a Steak Supper for little ol' me!! It was so sweet...most of the department managers showed up and I even got some presents!
I will post a couple of pictures of my presents in the next few days...but let me tell you...they are all outdoor ornaments...and all so cute...it will make you want to go and check out your Co-op Hardware Store.. if you are lucky enough to have one!!

Like I said, I worked at the Melville Co-op on March 21st - then headed straight to Estevan for my first day of work at Southern Plains Co-op on March 22nd. Everyone at Southern Plains Co-op is so nice....I sure hope things work out here!!

So quickly... on to the cards!!

The first card I am going to show you is another moving card. I just love this card, and sure hope you do too!! The Bella is colored with Prismacolor Pencils, I did some doodling around the bella with a Stampin' Up! Marker. The flower is from Scrapbook Sally the brad is from Making Memories, the patterned paper is from Stampin' Up!, the "just moved" stamp is Stampin' Up! the punched oval - I cut out with my cuttlebug, and the organdy ribbon is Stampin' Up!

The Second thing I am showing you is the inside of my card from my last post. This is all for my moving cards. I wanted to do make sure that the inside was as pretty as the outside, so I colored the Bella with prismacolors, and I used the Polka Dots and Petals from the spring mini to make my background for my new address. I think doing something in the inside just adds so much!!


Hope you enjoy, and now that I am finally moved, I hope to post more!!




2 comments:

Nancy said...

So good to see a post from you Trina! And glad that you're getting settled!

Anonymous said...

I love this moving card...inside and out!! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations once your settled in.