Saturday, March 31, 2007

Ribbon, Ribbon, Ribbon

Me and my Mom took part on a ribbon share from Confessions of a Ribbon Addict, and we got our May Arts ribbon yesterday. It's all sitting in Melville waiting for me to pick it up on Tuesday. My Mom was nice enough to send me a picture, so I could drool too. I think you should drool too!!, so here it is...lol...

I had plans to get so many cards done today, but ended up spending most of my day on the phone. My best friend, Michelle, gave me a call this morning. We do not get a chance to talk very often, but when we do it is always a 3 hour...or more...gabfest!! We try to make sure we actually have time to talk before phoning, because even though we think we can get off the phone in an hour or so, when we actually look at the clock...it's always 3 hours or more.

It's actually a funny story on how Michelle and I got to be friends. We were both going after the same guy about 8 or 9 years ago. She thought I hated her, and I thought she hated me, but she invited me over to her house (with some other friends) when the guys from Yorkton came down. So a couple of days later, I thought I would give her a call and invite her to go to Yorkton with me (again to see the guys). So I thought after calling her that it was stupid of me to even call her and that she might hurt me, and at the same time, she told her Mom that she thought I was going to take her to Yorkton and then leave her on the side of the road. Well neither of those things happened, and long story short - she got the guy - and I got the best friend that I ever had. She has always been there for me through thick and thin, and I wouldn't trade her for the world. (FYI - she is not with the guy now either) I'm sure glad our friendship is stronger then some of our other relationships!!

No comments: