Sunday, June 24, 2007

Father's Day

Hi All,

I have a card to post today, but first I want to let you know what I did this week. I have been crazy busy working at Southern Plains Co-op - we just had our grand opening on Wednesday, AND I just got back from a weekend at Clear Lake, Manitoba....it was an amazing weekend. I got to spend Friday, Saturday and part of Sunday with my wonderful family!!

The weather was great on Friday, we went swimming, and shopping, and had a few drinkies!! What a relaxing time!! On Saturday it rained all day, so more shopping, and we even went to the movies! And then on Sunday, more shopping (man, am I broke...and what am I going to do?..the new Stampin' Up! catty is coming out on July 1st!!), then we went for ice cream, walked around, and took tons of pictures!!

So here is the card...
Stamps Used: SU Crab & Company, MSE Rub-ons
Paper: SU Old Olive and Chocolate Chip, mme Magnolia designer paper
Inks: SU Craft Whisper White, SU Chocolate Chip, SU Basic Black Marker, Prismacolor Pencils and odourless mineral spirits
Accessories: May arts ribbon, Time 4 Crafts - scrapbook stickers
Thanks for visiting my blog!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Great card Trina! So glad you had a good weekend with the family!

Kristine said...

Ooo...what a CUTE crabby card, I mean Father's Day card!! :) Lol. He makes me smile. Great job!