Thursday, June 14, 2007

God didn't promise!

Today's card was made for my friend Kelly. She is one of my first friends in Estevan and I am so thankful that I met her. She is going to have surgery today...just a minor surgery, but I know she was worried about it!

I used some of my new things from Minot for this card.

Stamps used: American Art Stamp - worth it
Paper used: Imagine that - textured cardstock, DCWV = the glitter stack
Inks used: SU basic black and close to cocoa, prismacolor pencils and odourless mineral spirits, Sakura clear gel pen
Accessories: Brads, Prima flowers, machine stiching, may arts ribbon

I just loved all the paper and stamps that I picked up in Minot last weekend, that I couldn't wait to use them!!

This weekend we are off to Yorkton, for our niece's first birthday.
Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely! Completely! Gorgeous!!! I love your stamp too so fitting for (what shall I call it occasion?)...I love the way this whole card is put together!! Great Job!

Kristine said...

:) You go, girl!! LOVE this card!! What a cute stamp and a great saying. Love all the sparklies on this too--colors are terrific.