Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rubber Romance

I just love Rubber Romance images!!! I would sure be happy if I could afford to buy more of them! But since I can't right now, I will just have to show you the different cards I made with the same stamp.

I am a bit tired and short of time tonight, so I am just going to post the pictures, and if anyone has any questions, just send me a quick email, and I will let you know the products that I used on these cards.
Here is card #1
And card #2
And finally my favorite....card #3
Hope you enjoy these cards, and maybe I will have a halloween card to post in the next few days!!

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are lovely, the first one is my favorite.

Allison Rankin said...

These are great Trina!

Kristine said...

WOW...I can certainly see why you love Rubber Romance so much--these are fantastic!! I love them all!! I'm kinda drawn to the first one though...1st and 3rd are my faves just because of the toned down colors I think. Although #2 is awesome too--love the primas etc. and the photo corners add so much, and the paper is very cute! But 1 & 3 are definately my faves. GOOD JOB Trina! :) You should be very proud of all 3 of these. Wish we could stamp together--we'd have a blast! :)

Ila said...

I love these cards Trina....love them all!!! The 3rd one is my fav too. Love the striking colors. your coloring is Fabulous!!

Ila said...

I tagged you again Trina...Luv ya...Mom

Joy said...

WOW! These are AWESOME!