Sunday, December 16, 2007

More Snowmen!!

Hi Everyone!!

This has been such a busy week for me. I did manage to get most of my Christmas cards out today, now I just have to hope that some of them actually make it to their destinations on time. Sometimes I feel like I am never on time!!

I am going to show you the rest of my snowman cards today, and because I pretty much used the same stuff for all the cards, I am not going to post the recipe. If you do have a question, go ahead and ask it, and I will try and help you.

So.....on to the cards.....

I hope you like all three cards!! Hopefully I will get in 1 more post before Christmas, but I gotta tell you that I am just amazed by all you ladies that still manage to post alot before the holidays. I don't know how you do it, I am really feeling the time crunch this year!!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are great love the paper and your coloring you and your mother are so good as coloring and shading.

Ila said...

Absolutely Gorgeous cards Trina!! I love the paper, stamps, accents and your coloring is Fabulous!!!

Kristine said...

SOOO neat how you can make 3 cards look totally different with the layouts! And of course the way you colored them. I just LOVE hedgies. Great job!! :)

Deb Wood said...

I love Penny Black and love, love, love all of the adorable cards that you have created. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog because I wouldn't have wanted to miss yours or your mom's. Awesome!!