Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blog candies!!

Hello Ladies,

I have found a couple of sites having blog candy, and the rules to enter are that I have to post it on my blog too. So, (even though I wan't to win so much that I don't want you to know anything about it...) Here are the blogs:

The first one is called All the things I love. A wonderful woman named Bev runs this blog. Make sure you go and take a look, because not only are her cards wonderful, that blog candy is amazing!! I'm pretty sure that I would fight you (and I hope win...lol) for those beautiful Hanglar images!!

The second site for candy that I found is called Camillas Magnolia kort by Camilla. Her site is amazing too, I just love all of her magnolia cards. She is giving away a bunch of magnolia stamps and some beautiful designer paper, ribbons and flowers. Go and take a look at her blog here!

No comments: