Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by Charly at Charly's Crazy Corner. I love checking out her blog, especially since lately she has had up tons of Bella cards. Go and take a look, I'm sure you will love them!!
The rules state that I have to list 7 random things about myself, so here goes:
1. I work at Southern Plains Co-op in Estevan, SK, and am so excited that I am going to be starting a new position in less then 2 weeks. I am going from payroll manager to C-Store Manager Trainee, and then C-Store Manager after 16 weeks of training. It will be so exciting to manage my own store, but I worry about the amount of time that I will get to make cards and look at everyones blogs. You may lose me for a while, but I will be back!
2. I can gain and lose weight quite fast, but have never been able to keep of the weight. I am attempting to start another battle with the bulge, cause I hate the way I look right now so much that I won't even put up a current picture of me.
3. I hate carrots.....I know it's weird, but I do!!
4. I was angry with my husband for going away this weekend, when we were supposed to do work on our house, but secretly, I am really happy cause I can spend time on the computer without him complaining! (Just don't tell him!)
5. Everytime I make a card, I have to spend 20 minutes before I start cleaning up my huge mess. I don't even know where the mess comes from, I think I am an organized person, but some time during the cardmaking process I forget to put things away!!
6. I am so lucky to be able to tan really easily in the summer. I don't even have to go out and tan, and I will end up darker than the people who spend hours and hours out there each year. My only problem is that the first few times I am in the sun, I get a red itchy sun rash!!
7. I hate being around wasps and bees. A wasp came into my house on the weekend, when I was letting the dogs out, and I started shaking, because I am so afraid of getting stung. I have alot of allergies, and we think that I am allergic to wasp and bee stings. (Just to let you know, I did eventully kill the wasp, after freaking out for about 15 minutes. I sprayed him with creepy crawler, and then when he could hardly move, I pounded the crap right out of him with a fly swatter!)

Now I should be tagging more bloggers, so what I am going to do, is if you think you would like to answer 7 questions, then consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With the beginning of summer comes the blooming of trees, gardens and flowers, which in turn attracts bees and wasps of all kinds. But that is not the end of the worry of a sting. Many stings take place during the fall months. Reason being, bees and wasps are cold blooded insects and they linger around people in order to absorb the body heat of humans, therefore increasing the chances of getting stung.

Last week, I witnessed a 4 year old girl with her hand and forearm swollen to her elbow, from a wasp sting that she received to her fingertip the day before. The sight of her hand and arm brought tears to my eyes because I knew that if she had had [url=http://www.BeeStingCure.com][color=Blue]Baker's Venom Cleanser[/color][/url] available when see was stung, none of her discomfort would have elevated to that extreme point of swelling and discomfort.

Our web site has under gone some new additions worth taking a look at. Old news commentary video footage from 1988 has been added to [url=http://www.youtube.com/beestingcure][color=Blue]YouTube.com[/color][/url] and the link is available at our site.