Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cherish

Good morning girls,
I am so excited to finally have a card ready to show you!!
I had alot of trouble taking pictures of this card for some reason though, and if you look closely, the background should actually be white, I'm pretty sure that it's my fault that it looks that way because I don't know how to adjust my new camera yet.

The stamp is from Sarah Kay, and I picked it up at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
She is colored with copics and prisma's (my new favorite mediums)!! Paper is from Imagine that (walmart) and dp is DCWV retro prints matstack.
Well, I'm off to work again. Hopefully in another month, I won't always have to put in extra time!!
Have a great week everyone, thanks for all your wonderful comments and not forgetting me!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! That's my favourite Sarah Kay image.
Hugs, Vanja

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Trina. She's adorable!!

Nicole Bailey said...

what a very pretty card Trina!
Love the papers and LOVE the effect you get when you use copic and prismas......LOVE it...gotta TRy it!

Deb said...

This is so beautiful, I absolutely love it, the colours are stunning!
have a great evening, Debx

Annie said...

gorgeous card Trina and I love this image. hugs, annie x

Alina said...

A very beautiful card, Trina, the colours are just perfect!
Hugs, Alina

Rach said...

delish Trina, love the effect that you get from using both colouring mediums.. love your papers and the gorgoeus polka dot ribbon. delicious.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty Trina! It looks fabulous and your coloring is wonderful!!

Denise said...

OMGoodness, I just love your card!! This is so darling....precious image, great job with your coloring.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous card Trina, I love the papers and of course your colouring, The stitching looks fab and I love the cherish hardware, Hope you are well, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Cami said...

This card is so pretty! Love the DP you used also and your coloring is superb! I have this stamp and it hasn't seen ink yet but your card has inspired me to pull her out and work with her. Awesome job!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Trina It's great to see you back, Hope you are well,Hugs Debbie x

Bubbles said...

Beautiful card Trina, love the colours and layout and the Sarah Kay image is fab.
Hope you are keeping well.
Joanne x

Maria said...

Wonderful card Trina! Love the dps and your colouring is fab. Hugs, Maria

Kristine said...

Trina, this is such a cute card! LOVE that paper and your 'cherish' charm :)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I got my b-day card and images today...♥♥♥ LOVE IT so much!! You've been so great and I'm so blessed to have you as a friend as well. Have a super sweet day!! Hugsxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Trina.

MJ

Jill said...

wow wow wow Trina this is absolutely stunning hun, I love your colouring. Your layout and papers are gorgeous hugs Jill x