Sunday, March 08, 2009

Card from a friend

Look what I received in the mail last week. An amazing card from my wonderful friend Kristine!!
I met Kristine a couple of years ago, when I first started blogging, and she has been a wonderful friend ever since. I am so lucky to have her in my life, first of all, because she is an absolutely amazing person, and second, because occasionally I get a card from her....which are ALL amazing and I will keep forever!!
Please go and check out Kristine's blog..."Ink Something". I am so proud of Kristine, because she has recently become a designer for 2 different stamp companies and is now branching out and selling her cards on Etsy. She is just amazing!!

I have a couple of cards to post for you this week...can you believe it??? I will be back soon....promise!!

Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Kristine said...

*blusing* Trina, I'm so flattered...you say the nicest things, really!! Thank you!! I definately keep all of yours as well. Hope you have a great week.