I made this card for the High Hopes challenge this week. The challenge was to use buttons, and as you can see...I did!!
Details for this card are,
Stamps: High Hopes Bunny Blooms
Inks: Memento black, SU groovy guava and close to cocoa, copic markers, prismacolor pencils and OMS
Paper: Georgia pacific cs, Co-ordinations cs, My minds eye dp
Accessories: Prima flowers, may arts ribbon, flower from dollarama, buttons
The sentiment was made using my label maker, and the scallops under the bunny are made with SU's scalloped punch. Diamond glaze was used on the flowers to make them sparkley, and I used my white gell pen for some added effect on the image.
Thanks for looking, and have a great week!!