Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I was hoping to post this card when visiting my Mom & Dad this weekend...but with all the Easter meals we got way too busy! I did get to color some images with Mom last week...and we had a great supper on Saturday...and for the meal....I made the perogies. This was the first time I made perogies myself...usually I just cook them for Mom cause all of mine break! But they turned out good...and I think everyone liked them!
Then on Sunday we had brunch at my in-laws house....and that was great too! We had a wonderful time and some great breakfast food....including cream cheese french toast and cinnamon pull aparts. I was in heaven!!

I just got home and still have to finish unpacking...but I didn't want to unpack till I got this card posted.

This is one more of the cute High Hopes images that were released a couple of months ago. If you have any other questions about this card....I would be very glad to help you out!

I'm off to unpack and then bed...

Have a great day!!

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous Bunny. Glad to hear you had a great time with your family.
luv
Debby

retiredheather said...

Great card...love that bunny.
Hugs
Heather

Cami said...

Your coloring of this bunny is just fantastic! How nice you got to stamp with your Mom...what a team! Sounds like you all had a wonderful Easter with family and enjoying great food. What are perogies? Sounds so yummy! Hugs, Cami

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow stunning card so cute and gorgeous ,love it ,hugs Dawnxxx

Ila said...

Your card is Gorgeous Trina!!...love the way you colored this bunny....the pretty papers and accents!...We sure had a great time...I hope we get to get together soon again....and your perogies were Totally Delicious!!....Love You!!...Mom

Lim said...

Look how beautiful!!! That bunny is so cute and sweet. GORGEOUS colors and details.. I looove this card!
Hugs,
LIM