Wednesday, April 08, 2009

You make me smile

This card was supposed to be for the High Hopes challenge last week. The challenge was creative borders. I got the card finished in time, but didn't get a chance to take a picture of it and get it uploaded.

I don't have a list of the supplies that I used for this card...I kind of just did it on the run!! The brad in the right hand corner is from SU's build a brad kit. It was so easy to use....I will be using it way more often now!!

I am so lucky right now...cause I am posting this from my Mom's house and we had a stamp-a-thon last night. I now have tons of images to color...and we will be doing that later on today and tomorrow!!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Cute Trina!! Love that image!!

Jill said...

beautiful card Trina, and I love the image. Your colouring is amazing hugs Jill xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So pretty Trina and your colouring is beautiful, I love all the layout and papers, Hope you had a great time with Mum, Sorry I haven't been to visit much, I hope your having a great bank holiday weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Maria Jesus said...

hi
do you still unpacking :) :) lol

Very nice card, i'm glad you've had a very nice time with Ila.
and i have to google the word perogies because i didn't have idea what was it. Looks yummy :)

Have a good day.

MJ