Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Love

Good Morning to all my blog friends!

First of all, thank you to everyone who commented on my last post. I have been trying to lose weight, but it seems to keep finding me....lol... I had done really great on the weight loss thing before Christmas, but ever since I have been struggling. I know it's all me and that blaming it on situations doesn't work, but sometimes it makes me feel better.

I am still down between 30 to 40 lbs from my original weight, so I guess I just need to jump back on before gaining it all back....right???

I didn't really post today to talk about that though, so to the cards we go!! I have been having some fun making Valentine's cards. I do some at home and then I joined a Stampin' Up! stamp club and have been making cards and projects with my wonderful demonstator, Pat!! I love that Pat comes up with the projects and once a month I just have to show up and make them. It's so great because I love all different kinds of cards, but find that sometimes mine are all the same. This gives me a different perspective and I get to have some fun with 8 wonderful ladies all at the same time!!

I will post pictures of my cards, and then hopefully later today get some pictures of the ones that were made with my demo.

Here's the first batch....

These first 3 cards are made with beautiful High Hopes images!! They even have a Valentine's blog challenge going on right now, so I would like to enter these in that challenge.



Only 2 of these next 3 cards are Valentine's cards, the other is for a wonderful friend. I have used the Stampin' Up! owl punch on 2 of them. I L-O-V-E that punch!! It is so cute! Used mostly retired SU paper, since I have so much of it. The sentiments are mostly rub-ons, that I picked up at my LSS.



I just realized that I can hear the birds singing outside my window. It makes me think of spring!! Have a great day, and thank you for all your comments!

7 comments:

Ila said...

Every one of these cards are Totally Gorgeous!!...and the HH Valentines are just the Cutest!!..Luv Ya!!.. Mom

Cami said...

Hi Trina!

ALL of your cards are so pretty! Glad to see you back posting again after a long dry spell. You and your Mom are quite the talented team. I've missed both of you. Looking forward to seeing more from your creative craft room!
Hugs, Cami

Tanya S said...

Wow you've been a busy girl!!I love them all!!Great job hun!So gald you joined us at High Hopes.

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful cards Trina.
luv
Debby

Jacqueline said...

Hi Trina - these are all great cards - my fav is the owl ones - have a soft spot for owls.
New follower - i'm also Canadian - luv it if you checked out my blog and maybe followed back?
~ Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,
Wow, this card is very beautiful, creative and good,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Ali said...

What a wonderful card...
Plastic Cards