Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Bad Day!!!

I hope you like my new celebrate card!! I did alot of casing from some cards on Splitcoast...this card was cased from here. I love this new card, and probably will make quite a few more of this card for family and friends. I used Certainly Celery, Bordering Blue and Elegant Eggplant for the cardstock colors. I also used a glue pen to color in the fur on the sassy lady!!
In other news, it was just one of those bad days today. Work was frustrating, I haven't heard anything about my house except....that we may have a crack in the heat exchanger. So what does that mean? I think it means more dealing, if they still want the house, but I have been on pins and needles all day. The best part of my day was helping my Mom make a card for someone who is picking something up for her from Regina, and working out at the gym. Sometimes it really helps to get rid of some of the frustrations!!! :-)
Have a great day everyone, and here's hoping that tomorrow is better!!!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I LOVE this colour combination!!!