Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas!!

Hello, Hello, Hello!!!

Sorry I have been way to busy to blog lately. I have been packing my life away - or that's what it seems like anyways. I can't believe that by January 15th - I have to be out of this house!!

So between packing, baking, oh did I say eating yet, cause I am sure doing enough of that. Bet I gain 20 lbs over Christmas!!

I think I can find one of my older cards to post, just to give you something to look at. Hopefully after Christmas I will have some time to really play. I just got some new sets, and can't wait to try them out. All you demo's know which sets I am talking about. I got Shelli's newest set (our x-mas present!!) and then I pre bought 3 Sellabration sets, and I have 2 sets from the Winter Mini that I haven't even tried yet. I HAVE A HUGE NEED TO STAMP RIGHT NOW!!!!
Here is a card that I made for one of my friends. She just had a baby, and I wanted to make her a card. The stamps are all copywrite Stampin' Up! I hope she liked it.
If any of you ever have any questions about how I did any of my cards, make sure you email me. My email address is changing. You can now email me at stampin_angel@yahoo.ca.
Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and all the best in 2007. I wish you all health and happiness!!
I will not be posting until after Christmas, so see you all then!!!

No comments: