Friday, December 29, 2006

No time!!!

Hello,
Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I have been very busy moving!!! A matter a fact, on Christmas Day, I was taking down Christmas decorations and packing them into a big trailer. My hubbys boss lent him his trailer for moving race cars, so we thought that we better take advantage of that and move as much as possible to Estevan right away! So aside from the Christmas meals we were packing, packing, and packing.
The rest of the move will be completed next weekend!! So for now I am packing everything in boxes and setting it all by the door to be moved! Who would have ever thought that in less then 10 years, we would accumulate sooooooo much stuff!!!

I do have a new card for you. My cousin just had a baby, so I thought that I should pop a card in the mail to her in Vancouver. It's her first baby, so I bet she is a little nervous. (I know I would be!!)
I made this card with the Wild about you set from the Stampin' Up Catalogue. I love this set, it is so cute and fun and good for guys and girls! I also used a stamp from the set "looks like spring" and another favorite "seeing spots". I hope that you enjoy my card, and if you have any questions, Please ask!!

1 comment:

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

What a sweet card!! I love it :)