Sunday, April 01, 2007

Cow and Chickens??


I have a new card to post for you all today. I made this card using a stamp from Penny Black that I got from Morning Star Ink in Alberta. I have ordered from them a couple of times, and always get great service and my stamps always arrive in a couple of days.

On this card I used Stampin' Up!'s Green Galore Cardstock for the base. I stamped the crosshatch stamp on the base with Green Galore ink. The Cow and Chickens is stamped on SU Whisper white, and colored with prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits. The other colors on this card are Rose Red and Garden green. The happy birthday stamp is from Stampin' Up, and the "birthday" is punched out with the word window punch from Stampin' Up! Ribbon is from All My Memories. I hope you like this card. I think it is a fun spring card!!




I also want to share one more card with you. I received this card from my friend, Cindy Baillie. She gave it to me on my last day of work in Melville. It is soooo cute, and I love that the image is actually paper that she bought. I thought she had stamped it. Also the writing on the card is done by her, doesn't she have excellent calligraphy skills. Mine never looks this good!!

The paper that Cindy used is by Rusty Pickle and is called Let's Do Lunch. And, after she gave me this card, she also gave me a whole page of the paper too (and a few other papers by Rusty Pickle). What a great friend, I am so lucky!!! Hey Cin, if you read this... I miss you girl!!


2 comments:

Ila said...

I love this new card Trina!!! The coloring and layout is wonderful!! Great Job!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Love the cow card! is so cute!
Have a nice day!

Bety :)