Saturday, April 21, 2007

CTMH??


I went to a CTMH (Close to my Heart) card party a couple of weeks ago, and wanted to share the cards that we made with you. I am not really sure what I think of CTMH. I really like how their stamps stamped, but to stamp on textured cardstock (which is ALL they sell) you don't get a really good impression. Also I found all the cards pretty basic, I am not saying they are not nice, but they are a bit more basic then what I like. So take a look and tell me what you think!!

All of these cards were quickly scanned on my computer before I went to Melville for Easter, I just never had a chance to upload them before. I just spent the last weekend painting my bathroom, and I have been working on my income tax and we are going to put up a fence this weekend (if the horrible wind stays away!)

I hope that you enjoy these cards, the consultant that taught me to make these cards did alot of distressing to the edges of the paper, and she used alot of flowers!! I really liked the liquid glue that CTMH sells, it goes on blue and goes clear when it dries. Also I noticed that my cards are still flexable, which is one of the problems I sometimes find with a glue stick.

No comments: