Thursday, September 06, 2007

Another wedding card

Wow, 2 posts in one day, right? And I have a couple more cards to share yet!!

First one is another wedding card that I made for a co-worker of my husband, who just got married a couple of weeks ago.

Stamps: American art stamp - congrats!
Inks: SU classic basic black ink, Prismacolor Pencils and odorless mineral spirits, SU basic black marker, Sakura stardust clear gel pen.
Paper: SU basic black and whisper white, patterned paper from Hobby Lobby(not sure who made it), Imagine that textured cardstock.
Accessories: May arts ribbon
Tools: Cuttlebug, SU photo corner punch, Marvy Mega and Giga ovals.

I have one more card from Dusten's birthday, which was on August 27th, to share with you too!!
Just like my father-in-law, I thought that Dusten would like a Harley card too!! Guy cards are just too hard to make, but ask my for a card for a female, and I never have a problem!
There are no stamps on this card just stickers and rub ons, the list is below.
Inks: SU basic black marker, and sakura stardust gel pen.
Accessories: May arts ribbon. eyelets from SU, Harley-Davidson stickers, My sentiments exactly rub ons.
Paper: Harley-Davidson paper
Tools: Marvy giga oval punch

Well, that's it for today, I am off now for lunch with some of my Co-op friends. I have taken some pictures of my house before we painted it, so hopefully when we are finished, we can take some more and I will show you the huge difference! I think it looks great!!
Have a great day :)

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

Two great cards, love the stamp on your wedding card, and your Harley Birthday card is fantastic.