Thursday, September 06, 2007

A few new cards!

Good Morning, I am so excited to actually have a day off from work during the week, and because it is so cold, I can't paint my house today!! Sooo, I think I will update my neglected blog, and maybe even have time to make a card or two!

The first card I am sharing today is an anniversary card for my wonderful husband. We celebrated our 6th year of being married on Sept. 1st. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life. He treats me so great, and doesn't get mad even when I know I spend way too much on stamps sometimes!!

Before I show you the card I made, I would like to share a picture of my husband and our two dogs, Harlee and Wynter(wynter is the white dog..thought you wouldn't figure that out..lol)

Isn't this picture cute!! Whenever my husband walks in the house and sits on the couch, the dogs are immediately there and won't even let us have a minute of peace. Wynter even insists on sleeping between us at night. But we wouldn't trade them for the word, they are great doggies.

Here is our anniversary card. I don't know if you can tell, but the Love is all colored with sakura stardust gel pens. I love how shiny this looks!!

Stamps: SU Priceless, Hedgehog Happiness, Love Matters

Inks: SU Basic Black, VersaMagic Jumbo Java, SU Cameo Coral, Prismacolor Pencils and odourless mineral spirits and Sakura stardust gel pens.

Papers: MME Magnolia paper, Paper reflections Kraft paper, DCWV Petro Prints Mat Stack

Accessories: May arts ribbon, ticket corner punch, heart brad, staples

Hubby sure liked this card, I am so glad, cause it is so hard to make a card for him!!

No comments: