Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Another Merry Little Christmas

Good Evening!!

Here is another new card for you. It has been made using the set "A Merry Little Christmas". I like this set so much too!!

The only thing I would do differently is I stamped all the holly in the background with one of Stampin' Up!'s small background sets, but I didn't think that was enough, so I decided to color all the holly in with my blender pen and Classic Stamp pads. It took WAY too long to do!!

I'm now trying to make lots of cards for Christmas, and if I go as fast as I did for this card, then I will be lucky to have 20 cards altogether!!

Well, off to the gym. I ate a chocolate bar today, gotta go and try to burn it off!!
Catch you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the card. I think the background looks great...Looking forward to more....Toby