Monday, November 20, 2006

Don't you just love this gal??




I think this has to be one of my absolute favorite Christmas Stamp sets!! Isn't it cute!! This gal is just so like me too, spending all her money on Christmas presents. I seem to go into even more debt every Christmas.

The stamps are from Stampin' Up!'s Sassy and Seasonal set. And I am not sure about the background paper. (I'm sure you understand, I bring a new paper, embelishment or stamp into my house and throw away all the packaging as quickly as possible, and then when my husband enters my stamp room and says "Wow, you sure are getting alot of stuff", I simply say, "Why Honey, I've had all this stuff for a while") Obviously, if the packaging is gone he can't prove it, can he?!!

Thanks for looking everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Awesome card Trina. I love this set too. Gotta have it!!