Monday, November 27, 2006

My Grandma

My Grandma just celebrated her 88th Birthday. Here is the card I made for her. I stamped the flowers from the Sassy Stems set on watercolor paper.


I just decided that I LOVE watercolor paper!!! You can go over it numerous times with a wet paintbrush and it doesn't wreck the paper. Now if I had done that with any "other" paper...the paper never would have held up.

I don't know about the rest of you, but we are getting ONE BIG STORM out there!! I think it is supposed to snow for a couple of days. Oh, why can't it be spring??

And the good news, I am at least half done my Christmas Shopping!! Yay!! Unfortunately, I will have to wait till I have more money to finish. Hmmmm, which comes first, Christmas presents or more stamps??? I have a great idea!!! How about I just get everyone stamps, and they all let me hold on to the stamps for them! Sounds good to me.

My DH bought me a awesome Christmas gift on Saturday. He bought me the Cuttlebug!! I just hope now that he lets me buy dies for it...lol... Maybe once Christmas is over, when he actually lets me play with it, I will have something to show on my blog!! Wouldn't that be great!! Ok, maybe I'm the only one excited, but I can't wait!!

No comments: