Monday, July 09, 2007

Another tag!?!

My goodness, haven't you guys had enough yet?? I seem to keep being tagged lately, this time by Ila and Nancy. Who wants to know 7 silly little things about me??

Well here goes anyways.....

1. I am obsessive with my food when I eat. What I mean is that I have to eat all the food on my plate in a certain order, and I don't like to eat a little of this and a little of that. I normally eat my veggies, then the pasta or potatoes and then finally the meat. I don't know why I do this, I just do. I think I am saving what I feel is the best for last, but sometimes, my eyes are way to big for my stomach, and I seem to run out of room before I get to the best part. I watch people take a bit of potatoes, then a bite of a veggie and then a bite of their meat and keep on doing it until they are done eating, but I just can't do that!!

2. I love to read. When I was in junior high school, there was a competition and we had to mark down the number of books we read. I won, because in 30 days, I read OVER 30 books...and these weren't really small books...they averaged about 250 pages each. I still love to read now, but I don't get nearly the same amount of time, as I did then. I still have a problem with starting a book and read it until its done. Most books only last me 2 to 3 days!!

3. I love working with numbers. I was an office clerk in Melville for 12 years, and before that I worked as a cashier for 4 years...and my cashups were always really good because I took the time to double check things and really love work with numbers ...and MONEY too!!

4. I just bought a pool. We just bought it at Walmart in Estevan. It cost 199.99 and is 3 feet deep and 16 feet across. Dusten and I always wanted a hot tub...but can't afford one, so I think this will be the next best thing.

5. I am an amazing baker. I can bake cheesecakes, slices, pies, cakes, cookies, cinnamon buns, donuts, etc. etc. - they always taste amazing and I always have people asking for my recipies. I really enjoy baking and think that it relieves stress. Only problem is then I have to eat it too, and neither me nor Dusten need that kind of food!!

6. I hate it when my husband watches TV. All he ever seems to watch is wrestling, speed vision, racing, sports of any kind, and the darn bounty hunter show. I don't usually watch TV with him because it seems like that is all he watches. I have a computer in the living room and I get annoyed when I am playing on the computer and have to listen to racing or wrestling at the same time. Also seems like he is usually not watching it either, he always seems to start snoring. But if I ever tried to turn it off, I would get my butt kicked.

7. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers, and they are each amazing people in their own way. I wouldn't trade them for the world!! I also have some pretty great parents, who decided that they wanted a big family, when most famillies were starting to have 2-3 kids, my parents instead had 5, I sure am grateful. (of which I am the oldest!!!)

I feel that enough people have been tagged, so I am not going to tag anyone. If you haven't been tagged, but wish you were, then consider this your tag and get to work posting!!

No comments: