Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Quick Card

I made this card for a friend who has lost her Mom. But silly me, I am not even sure if she will get it, because when I was given the address - I wrote it down wrong. So instead of sending my card to Highbury Ave...I sent it to Highway Ave. I sure hope my card makes it!!
Stamps: Autumn Leaves - flowers stamps by rhonna farrer, CTMH for every occasion
Inks: SU Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss, Sakura Stardust Gel Pens
Paper: SU Mellow Moss, Pumpkin Pie, and Bashful Blue, DCWV Pockets full of Posies
Accessories: Creative Impressions brads, May arts ribbon, stitching, Prima pixie tin flowers

Thank you everyone, for all the kind comments and for signing up for regular updates on my blog!! It really means alot!!

6 comments:

Karen said...

How cute and cheerful! Great card.

janet said...

What a colorful and fun card!

Ila said...

I love this card Trina...it is beautiful! Great layout and colors.

Kristine said...

Very cute! I really hope she gets it!! Great card for the occasion. :)

Anonymous said...

Now that is just stinkin' ADORABLE! LOVE IT!!! Everything about it!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I just bought this stamp set! Love the fun look you have going here!