Sunday, July 01, 2007

Hedgehog Baby


My cousin and his wife just had a baby. I needed to hurry up and make a baby card - I sure wish I was so ahead of the game - that I already had some done...unfortunately that's never the way it happens. I am always scrambling to get one done as soon as possible.
I actually have 2 cards to show you today. They are both done using hte same stamp set, on one the flowers are colored as sunflowers, and on the other they are colored as daisys...which one do you like better??

Stamps: Penny Black - Nap Time, SU Warm Words
Inks: SU Basic Black, Lavender Lace, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Prismacolor Pencils and odourless mineral spirits.
Paper: SU Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Lavender Lace, Imagine that -textured cardstock, unknown paterned paper
Accessories: Prima flowers, brads, may arts
ribbon.
These cards were so much fun to make...I hope you like them.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

They are both beautiful, Trina... but I am partial to the daisies

Ila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ila said...

I love them both Trina...they are fabulous!! I also love the background you've used to take the photos of these cards....they are accented beautifully...especially the one with the white daisies...p.s...sorry about the delete... typing too fast.

Allison Rankin said...

Great cards and great coloring!

Abra Leah Cross said...

I think they are both cute, but I do like the daisies a lot. :)

Great colors!!

Anonymous said...

... and the daisies win by a stretch ....
V.

Kristine said...

I thought I had posted on these--Penny Black's hedgies are my all-time FAVORITES. :) These are soo cute Trina...good job. They will be great keepsakes for the new parents! :)