Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Congratulations!!

One of my husbands co-workers asked me to make a card for his Mom's wedding. This co-worker is sooo cute!!! And what a nice guy - he came over one day to use our pool and had supper with us, and he raved about my cooking, and asked repeatedly if he could help with anything (while my hubby sat on his but I might add!!). Hubby better watch out....he may get in trouble!!!

I think I spent extra time making this card, because I thought that this guy was so special. I hope that his Mom and her new husband like it!!Stamps: American art stamp - congrats!, CTMH - for every occasion

Inks: SU classic basic black and whisper white craft ink, Prismacolor Pencils and odorless mineral spirits, SU basic black marker, Sakura stardust clear gel pen. (I'm sure you can't tell, but I used the stardust pen to color in the bride's hairpiece, shoes, dress and the grooms shoes and tissue, also I colored around the scallops made with the punches and the photo corners - this is one very shiny card...sorry you can't see it in the photo!!!)

Paper: SU basic black and whisper white, DCWV the glitter stack, Imagine that textured cardstock.

Accessories: May arts ribbon, Prima flowers, brads.

Tools: Cuttlebug, SU ticket corner punch and word window punch, Marvy Mega and Giga ovals.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Great card! It is so cute!

Alhambra Club said...

Too cute, love the black and white, lovely card.

Ila said...

Wow! Trina this is Gorgeous! Love the way you've used the DP...and of course that stamp.

ger76 said...

Hi Trina nice to meet you :O) I've added your great card to the 'Something for the Weekend' Challenge thanx for taking part hope you will join in with the next one!

Kristine said...

Awww...tooo CUTE!! Love that stamp--waay cool with the cuttlebugged bg and that dp. :) Awesomeness!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card Trina. I love it!!