Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tagged!!

I was tagged by Nancy and Charlene a couple of days ago to participate in a new type of tag!!!
This new tag is a pay it forward type of tag, where I have to make a RAK (random act of kindness) for someone...it can be for family, a friend, a fellow blogger or just someone I know, and then I have to tag 5 other ladies to participate too!!
I will get my card out by the weekend, cause I have been way to busy lately!!

Now to tag 5 others......

Kristine (ink something)
Jody (confessions of a ribbon addict)
Karen (pottsplace)
Janet (Janet's cards and layouts)
Penny & Lisa (two stampin' sisters)
I think that last one counts as 2, so I guess I tagged six people...oops, guess I can't count...lol...

1 comment:

Kristine said...

OOO FUN! :) I think I might qualify already--I sent out about a dozen RAK's on Monday! :) Thanks for the tag!