Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Harley Card for my Father-in-law

This card is for my husband's father. His birthday is this month. He has to be the absolute hardest person to make a card for. Dusten said that he wouldn't like cute images like crabs or hedgehogs. He only likes cars and bikes, so I decided I needed to come up with a card that incorporates Harleys this time, because his last couple of cards have had cars on them.
This is what I used:
Stamps: Close to my Heart - Card Sentiments
Paper: EK Success - Harley-Davidson, SU Basic Black Cardstock
Inks: SU Craft Whisper White
Accessories: Harley-Davidson Stickers, Copper Eyelets, Sakura Silver Gel Pen, Ric Rac from Walmart
I think I will have another card ready to hopefully post tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Awesome, did you emboss the background paper or did it come that way?

Ila said...

Great Guy card Trina! I love it! and I bet the father in law thought it was wonderful too.

Trina said...

The paper actually came that way. It was a very easy and fast card to make!!

Anonymous said...

I was googling ideas for my Dad's birthday card and came across your website. Very creative cards, I know he would love this one!