Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sympathy or Wedding card??

I have a couple of different occasions happening in the next week. I used this same stamp set for both cards and pretty much the same colors, but they are for very different occasions!!

The first one is a wedding card for my cousin Julie who is getting married to Travis this weekend.

Stamps: SU happy harmony, Autumn Leaves swirls by rhonna farrer
Paper: SU whisper white, almost amethyst, sage shadow, and bravo burgundy
Ink: SU basic black, almost amethyst, sage shadow, and bravo burgundy
Accessories: unknown brads, SU silver cord


The second one is for a friend's friend who has a Mom that just passed away...man I hope you understood that one!! I just love this set, and think it is good for so many different occasions!

Stamps: SU happy harmony, french script, warmest regards
Paper: SU almost amethyst, certainly celery, and whisper white. MME magnolia paterned paper??
Ink: SU basic black, almost amethyst, sage shadow
Accessories: SU silver cord, may arts ribbon, ticket corner punch


I hope you like both my cards, I know I had lots of fun making them!!

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

both of these cards are fantastic, love the color combos and that stamp is one of my favorites.

Ila said...

I love these cards Trina, they are both Beautiful!!